This document describes the terms, conditions, steps, policies and our common practice involving verifying Client's Telegraphic Transfer transaction.
Intermediary Bank Charges
- All international transfers are subjected to Intermediary Bank Charges. The Intermediary Bank Charges may differ from bank to bank, ranging from 25.00 USD to 75.00 USD per transaction. Please consult your Bank for more information regarding Intermediary Bank Charges.
- Your Bank may not notify you of additional charges that would be levied by the use of a corresponding Bank. It is advisable to clarify if any additional charges would be levied for your transaction.
- Triumph Int Limited will waive off the intermediary bank charges for wire transfers that is not less than USD 500 or equivalent.
- The approved Telegraphic Transfer form from the bank must be presented to us through the Deposit request from the Trader's Room.
- Triumph Int Limited will reimburse Intermediary Bank Charges inccured back to Client's Live Trading Account upon confirmation of transaction from our Receiving Bank.
- Triumph Int Limited will only reimburse Intermediary Bank Charges which does not exceed USD 70.
- The Local Bank Charges must be borne by the client. Triumph Int Limited will not reimburse any Local Bank Charges incurred.
Verification of Telegraphic Transfer
- The minimum amount for the Telegraphic Transfer must be USD 100.00 or equivalent per transaction.
- It is the duty of the client to check and verify the bank details of the beneficiary when filling the bank's Telegraphic Transfer application form.
- Client is required to ONLY include the Wiring Reference Number (WRN) in the Telegraphic Transfer form when submitting the remittance request to the bank. Failure of submitting this information may result in delay of processing your deposit.
- Upon completion of Telegraphic Transfer with the Local Sending Bank, the Client must create a Bank Wire Deposit request from the Trader's Room.
- Client needs to provide us a scanned copy of the Customer's copy of the Telegraphic Transfer Application Form which has been approved by the Local Sending Bank to confirm the wire transfer.
- Client is required to upload a scanned copy of the Customer's copy of the Telegraphic Transfer Application Form together with the Bank Wire Deposit request in the Trader's Room.
The scanned copy of the Customer's copy of the Telegraphic Transfer Application Form should meet the following requirements:
TriumphFX will be compelled to reject the scanned copy of the Customer's copy of the Telegraphic Transfer Application Form which does not meet the above requirements.
- The document should be uncut — all edges of the document must be visible;
- The document should be clear; text should be legible and easy to read;
- Editing photographs using image-processing software will not be accepted.
- Triumph Int Limited reserves the right to reject any Bank Wire Deposit request if the amount stated on the Telegraphic Transfer Application Form differs than from the Bank Wire Deposit request web form.
- The approval of your Bank Wire Deposit request is subjected to confirmation from our Receiving Bank.
- International transfers generally take two (2) to Three (3) banking days to reflect in our bank account.
- At the sole discretion of Triumph Int Limited, based on the Client's past funding history and by reviewing case by case basis Triumph Int Limited may approve the Client's Bank Wire Deposit request in advance.
- Upon reviewing and approving the Bank Wire Deposit request submitted by the Client in the Trader's Room, the fund will be added into Client's Live Trading Account at the sole discretion of Triumph Int Limited
Rejection by Bank
- Client deposits made via Wire Transfer may be pre-approved before confirmation from our Bank at the sole discretion of TriumphFX considering the past records. In the event of the wire transfer being rejected and the client is notified by the bank in less 24 hours it is his/her sole responsibility to inform TriumphFX by creating a support ticket from the Traders Room.
- After which a Support Ticket is created in regards to the rejection, the Client may remit the fund again within next 24 hours. The new Telegraphic Transfer Application Form can be uploaded through the Support Ticket as proof of funding.
- Should the Client fail to inform us by Support Ticket, and/or fail to remit the fund again, and/or fail to provide proof of funding within the time frame as specified, Triumph Int Limited will consider that the request was abandoned. In such event, Triumph Int Limited reserves the right to void all profit gained from the time of which the Bank Wire Deposit request was pre-approved and close all Open Positions and reverse the Bank Wire Deposit request.
Amendment to Existing Terms
- Triumph Int Limited reserves the right to amend, alter, modify, add and delete these clauses in this document at any time without prior notice. Therefore, the Client should refer check to this document from time to time for any changes, especially before making a deposit.